Coping with COVID-19
At Bikeworks, the health of our customers and our community always comes first. That’s why we’ve gotten creative, adjusting the flow of the shop during these unprecedented times. We want to keep you safe, and we want to keep you riding.
Bikeworks in the Green.
We’re happy to welcome you back inside. Here’s what you can expect when you visit:
- Masks are required inside the shop, and throughout Rock Lititz POD 2.
- We are no longer limiting the number of guests inside the shop at one time. However, we do ask guests to maintain at least 6 feet of distance between themselves and other customers.
- If you’d be more comfortable with curbside service, we absolutely understand. You can give us a call if we aren’t aware that you’re here (717-553-7997). We’ll happily come out to greet you and bring bicycles/product to you.
- Bikes, helmets, and counter surfaces are being sanitized throughout the day.
- Pick-up and Delivery of service bicycles is available, as is the delivery of bicycle purchases. The delivery van will be available on Friday mornings between 9 and 11 within a 15-mile radius of Lititz. Simply give us a call to schedule your appointment. The cost for this service is $10 one-way, or $15 for both a pick-up and delivery of a service bicycle.
If you’re high risk because of a pre-existing condition and can’t make it to the shop, please let us know. We’ll do whatever we can to meet your needs safely and quickly. You can always shop online by clicking here or contact the store at 717-553-7997 or email@example.com to arrange pick-up and delivery of service bicycles.
Current Shop Hours: Mon 10am – 6pm | Tues Closed | Wed, Thurs, Fri 10am – 6pm | Sat 9am – 4pm | Sun 10am – 2pm.
For us, riding is an essential part of our lives. It’s good for our lungs, our hearts, and our heads. We want to make sure we can keep sharing the activity that lifts us up, with the community that lifts us up.